Who is PMCA?
Clinton Suggs, Executive Director -
A graduate of WVU, Clint brings over 20 years of experience managing at various levels in both industrial and construction companies. He has been a resident in Wood County with his wife and 3 sons since 1993, when he moved here from his home near Baltimore, MD.
Clint has the full time responsibility to coordinate the objectives of the Association which includes participation on Health & Welfare, Pension and Apprenticeship Programs, maintaining liaison with Industrial Users in the area, maintaining a working relationship with local building trades crafts and negotiating local bargaining agreements on behalf of contractor members.
Diane Swearingen, Administrative Assistant -
Diane has been with the Contractors Association since 1984. She is responsible for record keeping, plan rooms details, web page design, and the everyday running of the office.
Diane and her family have been lifelong residents of the Parkersburg area.
Board of Directors -
Our Board of Directors is elected by the PCMA Contractors members, and they serve a two-year term:
- Edgar Dodds, Graecon Construction - President
- David M Archer, Pioneer Pipe - Vice President
- William B Armstrong, B Armstrong Electrical Services - Secretary
- Chris Campbell, United Construction Company - Treasurer
- Bruce Bolden, Steers Heating and Air Conditioning
- Paul C Hobitzell, Schneider Construction Company
- Daniel Patterson, EPI Insulation Company
- Dr. Charles Pickering, Davis-Pickering
- JT Thomas, Tri-State Roofing & Sheet Metal Company